CBSE CLASS X & XII TERM-I EXAMINATION.
- Skill Subjects exam will start w.e.f. 15/11/2021 & Major Subjects exam from
- OMR sheets will be available on CLOUD & downloaded from there.
- Encrypted Question Papers will be sent to school/Exam Centre in the morning.
- Exam duration will be 90 minutes.
- Class room teaching work for classes except X & XII will be done between 08:00 a.m. to
11:00 a.m. or 11:30 a.m.
- Class X & XII exam between 11:30 a.m. to 01:00 p.m. and OMR sheet to be submitted in
the exam control room by 01:30 p.m.
- Evaluation will start from 01:30 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
- As Covid-19 protocol, 12 students seating arrangement is to be done in one room.
- Centre having strength of 500 students – One Observer, more than 500 students – Two
- City Coordinator will appoint observer & change observer in between as per
- Answer key will be available by 01:30 p.m., teachers of any subject can check the OMR
- The evaluator has to upload No. of correct answers.
- Hand written answer will be final if it does not tally with dark circle.
- Separate remuneration for invigilator & evaluation.
- Evaluation will be done in the centre of exam & OMR sheets are to be sent to RO CBSE
by 05:00 p.m. the same day.
- Information related to Admit Cards will be given soon.
- It is compulsory for students of X and XII to appear in Term-1 exam being conducted by
the CBSE. Marks of this exam will be considered by CBSE at the time of declaration of
CBSE class X and XII results in April/May.
- MCQ type questions will be given to the students in Term-I.
- Practical exam for Term-I will be conducted by own schools of the candidates. But
practical exam for Term-II will be conducted by CBSE as usual.
- The CBSE has split the board exams of class- X & XII into two parts : Term-I ( 15th
November, 2021) and Term-II ( March/April, 2022).
- The candidate’s final score of marks will be calculated on the basis of his performance in
both Term-I & Term-II.
- Each question will be carry equal marks and candidate will get options.
Orginal notice may come soon through email
Be ready for everyone