Till class X , education is mainly solo responsibility of school & attention by Parents .
School has its own role for the development of behaviour & intellectual level till class X . But as a student moves in class XI , most of the schools face difficulty to prepare students for JEE & NEET exams etc. along with school curriculum . It does not means that they are not capable , they are fully capable but the curriculum & calendar of school some times makes it difficult to prepare a student for JEE & NEET.
Most of the parents then opt for coaching institutes.
A student generally face three front for education at class XI & XII Level –
(c) Coaching Institute
A student faces three types of teaching style , three types of syllabus sequence & three types of evaluation.
This can be easy to say , but really a difficult thing for a student to handle .
Most of the students looses interest in studies & gets diverted from their aim.
Lots of talent gets wasted every year . So a big question –
what to do ?
How to plan education of a child at XI & XII level ?
The answers of these questions may be typical but not difficult.
1. First of all decide the stream of your child by his capabilities & not by yours .
2. Go for a school which offers limited time curriculum e.g 8:00 am to 12:00 pm etc.
3. Confirm about the syllabus pattern school is going to follow NCERT or Randomly.
4. NCERT sequence is best.
5. Search the best tuition for your child , don’t see distance but see the efficiency of teacher.
6. Also confirm the sequence of syllabus going to be followed on tuition , it should be NCERT , so that a child will not face problem regarding the syllabus.
7. If your word is good in studies , do studies without interruption then you can decide to send him any good coaching institute for weekend classes.