Students if you have cleared JEE-Mains , Now it is the time for prepare for JEE advance. Lots of students are i constant dilemma what to prepare & how to prepare . On my whatsapp support number i am getting thousands of daily queries about JEE advance .
- First of all you must know that only top 220000 candidates will be allowed to appear in JEE advance.
- You must have at least 75% marks in Class XII board exams.
- Now if above two conditions are cleared now start preparing for JEE advance which is scheduled in last week of MAY.
As far as chemistry subject is concern i can guide you all for coming exams . you can also take help of our you tube channel “pics4iit.” link is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0KVSqfFXm1y21qeL9-2S9Q
. JEE advance consist of various types of question , multiple correct , matrix type etc.
You need to do solve lots of practice tests for this exam.
From class XI –
- Some basic concepts – Limiting reactant , Numerical based upon reactions that is stoichiometry.
- Structure of atom – Quantum number , Spectrum , De-broglie , Photo electric effect , K.E & P.E of electron
- Classification & Periodic properties – Atomic size , Ionisation Energy , Lattice energy , Hydration energy , Electron gain enthalpy , Polarisation , Polarizing power , Diagonal relationship .
- Chemical Bonding – Properties of various types of Bonds , Bond dissociation energy , Dipole moment , Bond angle , MOT or Molecular orbital theory , Hydrogen bond , Structure preparation .
- Thermodynamics – Numerical on Hess’s law , Entropy , Gibb’s energy , Equillibrium , adiabatic work & 15 years questions.
- Equilibrium – Expression of equilibrium , Le chattlier , Numerical . From IONIC Equilibrium – Acid base concept , Salt hydrolysis , Buffer solution & pH .
- S-block – NCERT book
- P-Block – NCERT
- Environmental chemistry – NCERT
- Nomenclature – Extra NCERT
- Analytical chemistry from Class XI organic chemistry
CLASS – XII
- Solids – Numerical , Radius of voids , magnetism , Electrical properties , Defects.
- Solutions – Raoults law , Ideal Non ideal , Vant Hoff’s factor & colligative properties .
- Electrochemistry – Numerical on Conductivity , kohlraoush law , Nernst equation Gibb’ senergy , Electrolysis
- Chemical Kinetics – Zero order , First Order & Second order Kinetics with expressions & numericals , Arrheneous equation & numericals .
- D & f – block – NCERT
- Coordination compounds – NCERT
- p-Block – Previous 15 years
- Surface chemistry – NCERT & Previous years
- Polymer – NCERT & Previous years
- Chemistry In everyday Life – NCERT & Previous year
- Organic chemistry – Problems on Acidic and Basic nature – Inductive & resonating effect . Mechanism SN & Elimination reactions , Name reactions , Distinguishing test & previous year questions.
Important thing is that work on previous 15 year problems effectively .
Practice at leat 20 Full tests .
Wishing All the best for your exams.